Subway Application Status Analysis
At each of the line’s many stops, there are equipment room areas for air conditioning, ventilation, power and distribution equipment, which are expensive and which Metro must ensure are in good working order; As a running section, subway station has different types of operators complicated and unable to manage effectively.
-Smart Key Cabinet based on the main key and a key to the application management system
Metro lock control comprehensive solution, through the centralized control management of intelligent key management box on the key management, the key part is divided into the original mechanical key management and electronic key management, while the system can also expand the unified management and application of tools and appliances.
- Access methods are flexible and diverse: biological face recognition, RFID tags.
- Supports multiple key access by one person at a time.
- No special supervision and management, automatic control of addition and loss, to strengthen the management of assets and equipment.
- The platform can be used to review the authorization of the issuance and application of keys.
- Friendly human-computer interaction, touch terminal based on artificial intelligence.
- Information can quickly remind and record access to improve management efficiency.
- Through the establishment of model evaluation, analysis, pre-control, and improve the different operations of the review, authorization, invoice and other links.
- Based on the ticket process management, the operator’s responsibility is not clear, the locking log is confused, and the efficiency of the unlocking procedure is low.
- When maintenance and other work is carried out, intelligent locks and intelligent keys are used to ensure the accuracy of operation, and various isolation devices are locked and listed.
- Access control solutions tailored for specific industry applications need to provide interfaces that quickly implement existing job order management processes and habits.