The 19th China International Public Security Expo (CPSE) 2023 will be held in Shenzhen from October 25 to October 28,
IOT Based Surface-mounting Lock
The design of the IOT Based Surface-mounting Lock adopts alloy material integrated casting molding, built-in double riveting tenon structure, once the lock is closed, it is tightly closed, there is no obvious prying point and focus point, to prevent technical prying and stealing; The vandal-proof structure machine room/cabinet is universal, reducing investment and maintenance costs.
- It is made of alloy integrated casting molding, and has a built-in double riveting tenon structure.
- Adopt transparent bolts, strong and reliable.
- Strong compatibility, no longer distinguish between computer room locks, cabinet locks, one lock is universal, minimalist installation.
- Verify that after opening, pull the door to unlock, and close the door to automatically lock.
- It adopts independent cylinder as a spare opening, which can be operated independently and replaced separately.
- Compatible with a variety of door opening (remote, Bluetooth, electronic key), convenient to choose and use according to the actual situation.
- With door sensor, lock bolt and other status signal upload, open and close the door to leave traces and traceability.
- It has an audible and visual indication for the operator in case of abnormality.
- High integration, easy installation and upgrade.
- Meets all-weather and harsh environment applications.
- Scalable NBIOT standalone IoT for real-time monitoring and management.
- It has anti-theft, anti-prying, vibration alarm, and real-time information push functions to ensure the safe operation of the base station.
|Adjustable left and right
|5mm or more thickness 380 alloy
|Main deadbolt cross-section
|The main deadbolt extends the length
|Stainless steel material, extension length greater than 20mm
|Axis static pressure
|Class B 3000N
|Lateral static pressure
|Class B 6000N
|Left open/Right open
|Left and right symmetrical installation
|12V-48V DC Wide voltage (optional lithium battery power supply for NBIOT devices)
|Unlocking current 300mA
|Built-in DO level unlocking control line, status DI return data line
|RS485 interface (optional)
|Local wireless interface
|BLE4.0 Bluetooth interface, communication distance within 2m
|Emergency power supply interface
|USB-typeC interface (optional)
|Wide area network interface
|NBIOT radio interface
|Three-level lightning protection design
|Degree of protection