The 19th China International Public Security Expo (CPSE) 2023 will be held in Shenzhen from October 25 to October 28,
IOT Based Handle Lock
The design of the IOT Based Handle Lock is made of stainless steel, combined with the active-active double fast lockset with integrated application. Easy installation under existing open conditions enables quick replacement of existing security door-related locks. It is suitable for scenarios such as data room doors, independent computer room base stations, base station security doors in buildings, and box-type station buildings.
- The lock outer cover plate is made of stainless steel, which has high impact strength and strong reliability.
- Strong compatibility, not limited by door thickness, left/right door opening, minimalist replacement.
- The lock structure adopts the anti-theft door lockset of quick opening and fast locking.
- After verification, press down on the handle to open or lift the handle up to lock the door.
- The lock has a highly damping clutch design that cannot be opened with a percussion.
- It adopts independent cylinder as a spare opening, which can be operated independently and replaced separately.
- Compatible with a variety of door opening (remote, Bluetooth, electronic key), convenient to choose and use according to the actual situation.
- With door sensor, lock bolt and other status signal upload, open and close the door to leave traces and traceability.
- It has an audible and visual indication for the operator in case of abnormality.
- High integration, easy installation and upgrade.
- Meets all-weather and harsh environment applications.
|Adjustable left and right
|2mm stainless steel wire brushed treatment
|Main deadbolt cross-section
|The main deadbolt extends the length
|Heaven and earth pole travel
|12V-48VDC Wide voltage (optional lithium battery power supply for NBIOT devices)
|Unlocking current 200mA
|Built-in DO level unlocking control line, status DI return data line
|RS485 interface (optional)
|Local wireless interface
|BLE4.0 Bluetooth interface, communication distance within 2m
|Emergency power supply interface
|DC jack connector (optional)
|Wide area network interface
|NBIOT radio interface
|Three-level lightning protection design
|Degree of protection