The 19th China International Public Security Expo (CPSE) 2023 will be held in Shenzhen from October 25 to October 28,
Hard-wired MS864 Lock
The Hard-wired MS864 Lock adopts the current MS864 type lock, with built-in signal switches, including master lock and slave lock. Used in combination with a field controller, it is unlocked when receiving a pushbutton switch signal to the main cabinet. Suitable for outdoor cabinet applications, outdoor cabinets are mainly divided into single door single lock and multi-door multi-lock two types, can use one FSU to control multi-door electric lock method. Suitable for application in various cabinets, simple and convenient to install and use.
- Local locking, after closing the door, press down to buckle the handle back into the lock cavity to complete the locking.
- Two types of opening structures:
- Handle locking method, after passing the authentication, choose to open the cabinet door through the handle, press the lock handle, and the handle will automatically pop out;
- Handle non-locking mode: in the case of non-authentication, the handle is idle, after authorization, press the button handle to pop up to choose to open the cabinet door, and the handle is idling after the handle is returned to its position.
- Support FSU remote door opening, APP Bluetooth door opening, Bluetooth electronic key and other door opening methods.
- RS485, DO/DI can be used to access FSU in any way, leaving traces and traceability when opening and closing doors.
|1.2kg (without cord).
|Left open/Right open
|Can be adjusted left and right
|Instantaneous operating current≤ 500mA
|Built-in DO level unlocking control line, lock status DI return data line
|RS485 interface (optional.)）
|Local wireless interface
|BLE4.0 Bluetooth interface, communication distance within 2m
|Emergency power supply interface
|USB-TYPEC interface (optional)
|Three-level lightning protection design
|Degree of protection