The 19th China International Public Security Expo (CPSE) 2023 will be held in Shenzhen from October 25 to October 28,
Hard-wired Auto-driving Lock
The lock shell of the Hard-wired Auto-driving Lock is made of stainless steel, suitable for non-standard anti-theft doors and the original base station with spiritual locks, with automatic detection of lock bolt, door magnetic status function, automatic error correction, low noise, strong and durable and strong installation adaptability, etc., mainly used in independent computer room base stations and building base stations.
- The structural design adopts the method of internal floating installation, which has less requirements for the environment.
- Automatic detection of the lock boltstatus, automatic repair of locks if the lock is not in place, strong reliability.
- Strong compatibility, no need to distinguish the installation direction of the door, it is available for left/right/inner/outside opening.
- Verify that after opening, pull the door to unlock, and close the door to automatically lock.
- It adopts independent cylinder as a spare opening, which can be operated independently and replaced separately.
- Compatible with a variety of door opening (remote, Bluetooth, electronic key), convenient to choose and use according to the actual situation.
- With door sensor, lock bolt and other status signal upload, open and close the door to leave traces and traceability.
- It has an audible and visual indication for the operator in case of abnormality.
- High integration, easy installation and upgrade.
- Meets all-weather and harsh environment applications.
|Stainless steel wire drawing
|Number of switches
|≥ 100,000 times
|12VDC Wide voltage (optional lithium battery power supply for NBIOT devices)
|Unlocking current≤ 300mA
|Built-in DO level unlocking control line, status DI return data line
|RS485 interface (optional)
|Local wireless interface
|BLE4.0 Bluetooth interface, communication distance within 2m
|Emergency power supply interface
|USB-TYPEC interface (optional)
|Three-level lightning protection design
|Degree of protection